It is hard to find genuine information and courses online. There are flooded with contents and blogs. I have come across many courses, this is one that I highly recommended cos this is the same method that Warren Buffet been using all these years. Kanwal Sarai, the founder of Simply Investing has shared a lot of FREE knowledge for users, even before we sign up any newsletter and course. If Warren Buffet can create passive income using this way, we can learn the way that he does and make money too.
NOTE: In a safe way.
Investing in the stock market is very risky? Not at all. We just need to educate ourselves before investing in the stock market. Investing really can be simple.
Looking to make money from dividend stocks quickly?
- Want financial freedom?
- Not have time to complete an investing course? Monthly Report Here (Not free)
- Want to avoid investing mistakes?
- Have no time to research the best stocks? Monthly Report Here (Not free)
- Want to build & grow your passive income?
Kanwal Sarai has been using over the last 18+ years to invest successfully. These criteria are designed to minimize your risk and maximize your gains for the long-term. These rules make investing easy and simple to implement:
1. Do you understand the product or service offered by the company?
2. Will people still be using this product or service in 20 years?
3. Does the company have a low-cost durable (lasting) competitive advantage?
4. Is the company recession-proof?
5. Has the company had consistent earnings growth? Generally, the EPS growth must be at least 8%
6. Has the company had consistent dividend growth? Generally, the dividend growth must be at least 8%
7. Does the company have a low payout ratio? The payout ratio must be 75% or less.
8. Does the company have low debt? Debt must be 70% or less.
9. Does the company have a good credit rating? The company must have a minimum S&P Credit Rating of “BBB+”.
10. Does the company actively buy back its shares? (optional)
11. Is the stock undervalued?
a. The P/E Ratio must be 25 or below.
b. Is the current dividend yield higher than the average dividend yield?
c. The P/B Ratio should be 3 or less.
12. Watch out your emotions
Who is Kanwal Sarai?
He is able to help us create good passive income from the stock market. From 8 years to 65 years old, his course has taught people in over 20 countries how to create their own stream of growing passive income by investing in dividend stocks.
A dedicated investing educator, he helps the students learn exactly what they need to succeed in dividend investing. Simple, clear and concise investing education produces the best results.
A reminder to keep emotion out of the selection process. Discipline and patience are the keys to successful investing.
Are you looking to get started with investing? In the Simply Investing online course, Kanwal Sarai covers the 12 Rules in greater detail and show you how to obtain the values you need in order to apply the 12 Rules, and become a successful investor.
The 12 Rules of Simply Investing are time tested and designed to keep you from making mistakes, investing really can be this simple!